For Your convenience, we've put together a list of other professionals who deal with real estate related matters. But, please note: This list is not intended to be a recommendation or referral. You must make your own inquiries before hiring any of the Individuals or Companies listed below. Because everyone's knowledge & experience is different, we've also included links in the right hand column to various consumer oriented sites - related to real esate.
Financial Institutions: Banks often have departments within the bank that offer related services like home insurance; mortgage insurance; lines of credit, bank draft and/or certified cheque services.
1) Valley First Credit Union (aka: First West Credit Union) @ 704-7th Ave, Keremeos Branch.
General Switchboard - Phone: 250-499-5524 Fax: 250-499=5133.
2) CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) @ 530-7th Ave. Keremeos Branch.
General Switchboard - Phone: 250-499-5511
3) RBC (Royal Bank of Canada): Sonia Royston, Mortgage Specialist
Direct Phone: 250-488-4677.
direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) TD Canada Trust - Penticton: Pat Evans, Mobile Mortgage Specialist
Direct Phone: 250-486-3693
direct email: email@example.com Tel: 250-486-3693
5) CIBC Mortgage Advisor: Randy Beuselinck- Penticton:
Direct Penticton Phone: 250-276-411 OR Direct Vancouver Phone: 604-813-7657
direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Scotiabank Home Financing Solutions - Raj Rana, Senior Mortgage Sales.
Direct Cell: 250-572-4457
direct email: email@example.com
7) Osoyoos Credit Union: Donna Hoover, Loans Manager.
direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Brokers: Not all mortgage brokers are the same. Independent Mortgage Brokers often have access to mortgage offerings from a variety of banks and also private lenders.
1) Gayle Focken, Dominion Lending Centre, 437 Main St, Penticton: Phone: 250-490-3535.
2) John Sousa, Independent Mortgage Broker (BC-wide) Toll Free: 1-877-390-8090
3) Harry Howard, DLC The Mortgage Hub. 103, 286 Ellis St. Penticton BC: Cell: 250-490-6731.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Effective March 31/09, home inspectors in BC were required to be licensed by the Business Practices & Consumer Protection Authority (BPCPA). Before hiring a Property Inspector, check www.bpcpa.ca to find a licensed home inspector.
Other sources of information: For a List of Inspectors registered with CAHPI and other information, visit: http://www.cahpi.bc.ca . CAHPI is committed to protecting consumers through stringent membership requirements, mandatory ongoing training programs, and a detailed Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
Moving Companies: Before engaging a moving company, ask for references and make sure you fully understand what services are included and what insurance & warranties are in place.
Family Movers - Serving Keremeos and South Okanagan: 250-493-2687
Overnight Storage etc available on request. www.familymovers.ca
Jade Line Moving & Storage #4-380 Cherry Ave Penticton: 250-492-8040
Gentlemen Movers: 250-490-9699 email: email@example.com