Mortgage Brokers, Property Inspectors, Moving Companies

For Your convenience, we've put together a list of other professionals who deal with real estate related matters.  But, please note: This list is not intended to be a recommendation or referral.  You must make your own inquiries before hiring any of the Individuals or Companies listed below. Because everyone's knowledge & experience is different, we've also included links in the right hand column to various consumer oriented sites - related to real esate.

Financial Institutions:   Banks often have departments within the bank that offer related services like home insurance; mortgage insurance; lines of credit, bank draft and/or certified cheque services.

1) Valley First Credit Union (aka: First West Credit Union) @ 704-7th Ave, Keremeos Branch. 
    General Switchboard - Phone: 250-499-5524   Fax: 250-499=5133. 

2) CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) @ 530-7th Ave. Keremeos Branch.
    General Switchboard - Phone: 250-499-5511

3) RBC (Royal Bank of Canada):  Sonia Royston, Mortgage Specialist 
    Direct P
hone:  250-488-4677.
    direct email:

4)  CIBC Mortgage Advisor: Randy Beuselinck- Penticton:
      Direct Penticton Phone: 250-276-411  OR Direct Vancouver Phone: 604-813-7657
      direct email:

6)  Scotiabank Home Financing Solutions - Raj Rana, Senior Mortgage Sales.
      Direct Cell: 250-572-4457
      direct email:  

6)  Osoyoos Credit Union: Donna Hoover, Loans Manager.
      Phone:  250-495-3732.
     direct email:


 Mortgage Brokers:   Not all mortgage brokers are the same.  Independent Mortgage Brokers often have access to mortgage offerings from a variety of banks and also private lenders. 

1) Gayle Focken, Dominion Lending Centre, 437 Main St, Penticton:  Phone: 250-490-3535.

2)  John Sousa, Independent Mortgage Broker (BC-wide)  Toll Free:  1-877-390-8090 Residential/Commercial

3) Harry Howard, DLC The Mortgage Hub.  103, 286 Ellis St. Penticton BC:  Cell: 250-490-6731.

Property Inspectors: 

:  Effective March 31/09, home inspectors in BC were required to be licensed by the Business Practices & Consumer Protection Authority (BPCPA).  Before hiring a Property Inspector, check to find a licensed home inspector. 

Other sources of information: For a List of Inspectors registered with CAHPI and other information, visit: .  CAHPI is committed to protecting consumers through stringent membership requirements, mandatory ongoing training programs, and a detailed Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.  

Moving Companies:  Before engaging a moving company, ask for references and make sure you fully understand what services are included and what insurance & warranties are in place. 

Family Movers - Serving Keremeos and South Okanagan:  250-493-2687
    Overnight Storage etc available on request.

Jade Line Moving & Storage  #4-380 Cherry Ave Penticton: 250-492-8040

Gentlemen Movers: 250-490-9699  email: